St James Hall

$254.00
SKU: 6009737e

We have run out of stock for this item.

St. James Hall was a large concert hall, opened in 1858, and could seat 2,000 people. In 1868, Charles Dickens presented a final series of "Farewell Readings," at the hall. The program was devoted to "Doctor Marigold" (from the Christmas Story)

Introduced: January 2022
Retired: November 2023

Lighted Buildings
Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, Cord
Measurements of Product 11.42 in H x 4.33 in W x 5.51 in L