Replacement Flicker Bulbs Set of 2

$ 7.50
SKU: 4059454e

We have run out of stock for this item.

A set of two 120 volt flicker bulbs, can be used in many Village pieces to create a candle-like flicker in houses that originally use a standard 120 volt bulb (56.99244 or 56.99245).

Introduced: January 2017
Retired: November 2019

Set of 2
Size: 2.76"H x 0.78"W x 0.78"L